Great final show last night but sad to see the era ending....makes one feel older.
I liked the banter between Barbara Walters and the NBC news anchor!
Also Katy's poem was perfect.
I wish Larry had mentioned and thanked Ted Turner though.
The final "SO LONG" then the lights came off Larry...then the old microphone went bright white then gradually faded to normal color....all perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULAR POSTS
-
Seems to be getting more difficult for the small guy to make any money on this game. I did make some speculating in land during 2007 but it ...
-
Did some research today looking at websites for sale. On the survey that I did I found that websites are being asked for sale between 2 and ...
-
Quantitative analysis in finance is an approach that uses mathematical and statistical analysis to help determine the value of a financial a...
-
SOLD $17.01
No comments:
Post a Comment